Save America is a PAC committed to building on the accomplishments of Donald J. Trump’s Administration, ensuring that America is always put first in our foreign and domestic policy, and supporting the brave conservatives who will define the future of the America First Movement. Save America takes pride in our country, teaches the truth about our history, celebrates our rich heritage and respects our great American Flag.
- Intern from August 22, 2022 to December 2, 2022.
- Support the America First Movement by working with a dedicated team of staff and volunteers in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Provide administrative support to the Office of Donald J. Trump (the office) to include, but not limited to, opening, coding, and responding to correspondence and assisting with database management.
- Assist the office with day-to-day operations such as categorizing archival records and material; organizing and restocking supplies; and supporting office volunteers.
- Conduct research and assist with special projects as needed.
- Must be able to work in person at the office in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Must be 18 years or older prior to the internship start date.
- Must either be enrolled or entering a two or four-year university; must have graduated from a university within the last two years; or be a veteran of the Armed Services.
- Preferred grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Must pass a background check and social media vet.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be organized, conscientious, timely, and professional.
- Must possess strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
Please use the below form to submit your application, resume, and a one-page writing sample of your choice by Thursday, June 30, 2022.
If you are a Palm Beach Atlantic University student who resides in Palm Beach County, Florida year-round please note any interest in a year-long internship opportunity with the Office on your application.